whistlestop caboose

The view from the back.

My Photo
Name:

www.zidao.com Apprentice harmonizer, for sheer fun. Journeywoman writer, for work and pleasure. Starting point was Iowa, current stopping point on this journey is Switzerland, with frequent pauses around the world to watch and listen to the crowd, and occasionally make comments.

www.flickr.com
Tulips 2006 for Gran ellengwallace's Tulips 2006 for Gran photoset

Monday, November 27, 2006

A snowy Vancouver-Ghana connection

The world appears to me to be made of invisible threads that cross and crisscross the planet. You could describe the web that way but I think there is another set of threads that some of us travel along, same places and similar goals, at different times.

Hunting for Vancouver photos I came across one I loved, tried to blog it here, but the system failed - time for me to upgrade to the new Blogger.

Meanwhile, I went to the photographer's page, had a look at Doug Murray's many wonderful photos, discovered he's moving to Ghana, a place my family and I are fond of and have spent time in, so I went to his blog and discovered he's a journalist, about to move to Ghana to work as media trainer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home