whistlestop caboose

The view from the back.

My Photo
Name:

www.zidao.com Apprentice harmonizer, for sheer fun. Journeywoman writer, for work and pleasure. Starting point was Iowa, current stopping point on this journey is Switzerland, with frequent pauses around the world to watch and listen to the crowd, and occasionally make comments.

www.flickr.com
Tulips 2006 for Gran ellengwallace's Tulips 2006 for Gran photoset

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I'm up, you're down


Which place would you rather be in, with leaves falling and crunching underfoot in the Swiss Alps? I'm in the vineyards above Sierre, in Valais. The Val d'Anniviers lies across from us.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Was that an actual question? One place? How about just there in Valais... Jealous!!!

What a beautiful pic!

3:00 AM  
Blogger whistlestop caboose said...

Jen, lovely to see you visit and I apologize for not posting some of your comments more quickly. I've had a terrible problem with comment spam on my Tribune de Geneve blog, and nearly missed these, since they all come in together. They're moving to a new web site so for now can't do that much, too bad.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home