whistlestop caboose

The view from the back.

My Photo
Name:

www.zidao.com Apprentice harmonizer, for sheer fun. Journeywoman writer, for work and pleasure. Starting point was Iowa, current stopping point on this journey is Switzerland, with frequent pauses around the world to watch and listen to the crowd, and occasionally make comments.

www.flickr.com
Tulips 2006 for Gran ellengwallace's Tulips 2006 for Gran photoset

Friday, October 27, 2006

Perfect apple pie for 70th wedding anniversary


Hard to believe that my mother can remember her wedding day 70 years ago! I have just posted a series of photos on Flickr, on baking the perfect apple pie - tomorrow I will post the recipe and instructions. Meanwhile, here is the completed and ready to eat pie, on one of the dishes my mother received as a wedding present, American fostoria dinnerware that she treasured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home