whistlestop caboose

The view from the back.

My Photo
Name:

www.zidao.com Apprentice harmonizer, for sheer fun. Journeywoman writer, for work and pleasure. Starting point was Iowa, current stopping point on this journey is Switzerland, with frequent pauses around the world to watch and listen to the crowd, and occasionally make comments.

www.flickr.com
Tulips 2006 for Gran ellengwallace's Tulips 2006 for Gran photoset

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I can hear the F-18s in the clouds


Vrrroooom, it's the season for F-18 training. I can hear the Swiss air force fighter jets zooming around in the clouds, chasing each other. I hope they're not in this cloud, which is heading straight for me at top speed. Clouds are usually soundless.

I'd like to think the pilots are a little higher and fly by radar rather than sight. Probably, right? aiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I remember watching them with little max. He'd say "Ecoutes un avignon"... And then we'd listen and watch for where the planes were... It's so cute with a 2 year old!

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home