whistlestop caboose

The view from the back.

My Photo
Name:

www.zidao.com Apprentice harmonizer, for sheer fun. Journeywoman writer, for work and pleasure. Starting point was Iowa, current stopping point on this journey is Switzerland, with frequent pauses around the world to watch and listen to the crowd, and occasionally make comments.

www.flickr.com
Tulips 2006 for Gran ellengwallace's Tulips 2006 for Gran photoset

Sunday, July 30, 2006

The pie, part 2

For reasons that are unclear (hunger? jealousy?) Blogger is refusing to let me add the two final photos to the post that follows, on the life of a pie, peach. So here they are - I just wish you could have seen them after the pie is baked, not before.



3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher C. NC said...

I have found two things about uploading photos to Blogger.

One, there seems to be a 9 photo limit per post.

Two, once you add text it will not upload any more photos.

In both cases I open a new window, start a blank post and upload the photos I want for another post onto the new post. Then I copy and paste from the HTML mode of the new blank post, the code for the picture into the second window I have open in the Edit mode for the older post where I really want the picture to be.

I can then delete the new blank post I used. It seems once you get it uploaded into their system you can move the pictures around the different posts and over ride the 9 photo limit.

Make sense?

7:11 AM  
Blogger whistlestop caboose said...

Christopher, that would explain much - very interesting! And I'm impressed by your energy in finding a solution. I just gave up a couple times when I ran into this problem. I'll try this the next time I have a group of photos for this blog. Thanks so much for this.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the explanation christoper and thanks ellen for directing me to it - I have been going spare trying to upload images!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home