whistlestop caboose

The view from the back.

My Photo
Name:

www.zidao.com Apprentice harmonizer, for sheer fun. Journeywoman writer, for work and pleasure. Starting point was Iowa, current stopping point on this journey is Switzerland, with frequent pauses around the world to watch and listen to the crowd, and occasionally make comments.

www.flickr.com
Tulips 2006 for Gran ellengwallace's Tulips 2006 for Gran photoset

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Where were you at 6am?



I was out in the raspberry patch. Here's the proof.

1 Comments:

Blogger christin m p in massachusetts said...

6am? Ouch. But those raspberries look good enough to make getting up so early almost worthwhile. I like them best with light cream poured over them (a traditional dessert enjoyed by my French Canadian relatives). Now I've added fresh raspberries to my shopping list for tomorrow, along with fresh apricots (motivated by one of your earlier posts).

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home