whistlestop caboose

The view from the back.

My Photo
Name:

www.zidao.com Apprentice harmonizer, for sheer fun. Journeywoman writer, for work and pleasure. Starting point was Iowa, current stopping point on this journey is Switzerland, with frequent pauses around the world to watch and listen to the crowd, and occasionally make comments.

www.flickr.com
Tulips 2006 for Gran ellengwallace's Tulips 2006 for Gran photoset

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Best ad of 2007

I have Vasta, a flickr buddy, to thank for sending me to see what he thinks is the best ad of the year so far, and I agree absolutely. Love it! I even wanted to see what the product was, for a change. You really have to hand it to them, he-he.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sameer Vasta said...

Glad you enjoyed it Ellen. I'm still wowed that an ad company would think so far out of the box to find a compelling way to sell a product.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home