whistlestop caboose

The view from the back.

My Photo
Name:

www.zidao.com Apprentice harmonizer, for sheer fun. Journeywoman writer, for work and pleasure. Starting point was Iowa, current stopping point on this journey is Switzerland, with frequent pauses around the world to watch and listen to the crowd, and occasionally make comments.

www.flickr.com
Tulips 2006 for Gran ellengwallace's Tulips 2006 for Gran photoset

Friday, September 29, 2006

Bears galore start here

Let a bear wear long red underwear, please!


The bears that go with some of my posts have been stuck on camera cards, but they are now marching out of the camera and into the computer. You will soon see more bears than you care to see. For now, here are just a couple, from the delightful town of St. Gallen in Switzerland. Maki added a comment to the previous post about the origins of fiberglass cows. I think, but have no proof, that cows evolved before bears, at least in plastic and faux-plastic terms.

Cross my heart and hope to die; I love that building and I would never lie.

Let's all go to the zoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home