whistlestop caboose

The view from the back.

My Photo
Name:

www.zidao.com Apprentice harmonizer, for sheer fun. Journeywoman writer, for work and pleasure. Starting point was Iowa, current stopping point on this journey is Switzerland, with frequent pauses around the world to watch and listen to the crowd, and occasionally make comments.

www.flickr.com
Tulips 2006 for Gran ellengwallace's Tulips 2006 for Gran photoset

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

uh-oh, next generation chicken recipes

Just as I think I'm catching up by throwing away my recipe cards and putting my personal food history on computer, Mary Tiegreen sends me this video link so I can watch a chicken being cooked. No room for error here.

Three things struck me, besides my own panic that now I should film my cooking for the next family generation: gee, they sure are careful never to touch the bird; the raw bird looks kind of greeny-blue so either video technology has to improve or I will film only my cookie and pie efforts. Lastly, the cooked chicken looks pretty good.

Mmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home