whistlestop caboose

The view from the back.

My Photo
Name:

www.zidao.com Apprentice harmonizer, for sheer fun. Journeywoman writer, for work and pleasure. Starting point was Iowa, current stopping point on this journey is Switzerland, with frequent pauses around the world to watch and listen to the crowd, and occasionally make comments.

www.flickr.com
Tulips 2006 for Gran ellengwallace's Tulips 2006 for Gran photoset

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Synchronized swimming birds

Funkypancake remains one of my favorite photographers, shooting "the mundane" in his world, which is usually in and around London. He makes me laugh often, and that is worthy of praise. Today he has a really superb photo of two birds in front of a little waterfall, and it is the most unusual shot of birds I have seen, I think. While you are checking it out, go to his main page and look under April 6 photos for "dear dear dear" which makes me wonder if we should set him a challenge: how to show four animals and then five.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home