whistlestop caboose

The view from the back.

My Photo
Name:

www.zidao.com Apprentice harmonizer, for sheer fun. Journeywoman writer, for work and pleasure. Starting point was Iowa, current stopping point on this journey is Switzerland, with frequent pauses around the world to watch and listen to the crowd, and occasionally make comments.

www.flickr.com
Tulips 2006 for Gran ellengwallace's Tulips 2006 for Gran photoset

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Lively dead designs

Bruno Giussani woke me out of an Internet-induced stupor by flashing an amazing new award-winning coffin on his page. Just goes to show that the world will never run out of things to reinvent, or at least improve. I like it: I don't like the price. But it's sleek, biodegradable, and I like the idea that it's the last piece of furniture a person buys. On the other hand, most old people start trying to get rid of their furniture at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home