whistlestop caboose

The view from the back.

My Photo
Name:

www.zidao.com Apprentice harmonizer, for sheer fun. Journeywoman writer, for work and pleasure. Starting point was Iowa, current stopping point on this journey is Switzerland, with frequent pauses around the world to watch and listen to the crowd, and occasionally make comments.

www.flickr.com
Tulips 2006 for Gran ellengwallace's Tulips 2006 for Gran photoset

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Digital time capsules (6)

lastbouquet
lastbouquet,
originally uploaded by
ellengwallace
Writing about the color peach earlier today, and the paucity of it in winter, started me thinking about garden flowers. I miss them in winter, but happily I can find photos of them, and recall special ones. These were picked in a rush, on what I knew would probably be the last day of warm weather before winter frost killed the flowers. The wild mix of reds, greens and yellows cheered me for days indoors while the world outside hunkered down for winter. View the large size in Flickr for the full impact of the colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home