whistlestop caboose

The view from the back.

My Photo
Name:

www.zidao.com Apprentice harmonizer, for sheer fun. Journeywoman writer, for work and pleasure. Starting point was Iowa, current stopping point on this journey is Switzerland, with frequent pauses around the world to watch and listen to the crowd, and occasionally make comments.

www.flickr.com
Tulips 2006 for Gran ellengwallace's Tulips 2006 for Gran photoset

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Workin' women are rushin' dolls



The day begins like this, for most working women I know. Bare bones. Reflections.


I can't believe I'm doing this when I have to get to work!

And then, look at that hair! Time to head for the shampoo spot.

Now to get to work, plenty of ideas cooking, even if they are still under wraps.

Or I could do some serious blogging first. Life is one great temptation after another.

Seriously, now, ready for the client.

On second thought, the client is not an insurance company. This is a little grim.

Let's start again. Forget the mugs. Just go fill the hot cuppa mug.

A portrait of the author, a study in constant evolution.