whistlestop caboose

The view from the back.

My Photo
Name:

www.zidao.com Apprentice harmonizer, for sheer fun. Journeywoman writer, for work and pleasure. Starting point was Iowa, current stopping point on this journey is Switzerland, with frequent pauses around the world to watch and listen to the crowd, and occasionally make comments.

www.flickr.com
Tulips 2006 for Gran ellengwallace's Tulips 2006 for Gran photoset

Sunday, January 29, 2006

comments from you


My apologies to a couple of people who left comments which didn't get posted - it looks like there was a problem around Christmas and New Year's Day and I didn't see these.

On some blogs you can see the comments right away, which makes the blog more like a forum, with discussions. I like that, but it can also make pages long. I'm looking at different layouts now and will change the look of my blog in the near future to make comments more apparent.

Meanwhile, there are two new comments that I'm very happy to have, in the last day - check them out! Cheerful little man has one, and so does Time capsule. Feel free to send yours. That's half the fun of blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home