whistlestop caboose

The view from the back.

My Photo
Name:

www.zidao.com Apprentice harmonizer, for sheer fun. Journeywoman writer, for work and pleasure. Starting point was Iowa, current stopping point on this journey is Switzerland, with frequent pauses around the world to watch and listen to the crowd, and occasionally make comments.

www.flickr.com
Tulips 2006 for Gran ellengwallace's Tulips 2006 for Gran photoset

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Color of the day: cafe au lait

The most enigmatic color of all must be one that I can never name - beige? tan? cream? pale brown? Tomorrow, more on the sources of color's names, but for now let me share a fun discovey, Pantone's chameleon, to help you solve your color problems. I love Pantone's color swatch books, and I envy the professional designers who treat them the way I do my kitchen spices. A bit of this and a dash of that and it all comes out right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home